Gecina is engaged to make an accessible online annual report according to the article 47 of the law n° 2005-102 of February 11 th 2005.
To do this he implements the strategy and the actions which are detailed in its multi-annual roadmap currently being draft.
This accessibility statement is applicable to the Gecina website.
STATE OF COMPLIANCE
The website of Gecina is in partial compliance with the standards RGAA 4.0 of Double-A (AA) level in consequence of the non-compliance and of the exemptions listed below.
THE RESULTS OF THE TEST
The compliance audit carried by Ipedis shows that 70.77 % of RGAA 4.0 criteria of the Double-A (AA) level are met.
- 19 criteria are not compliant
- 46 criteria are compliant
- 41 criteria are not applicable
THE INACCESSIBLE CONTENT
Content listed below are inaccessible for the following reasons :
Many elements of non-compliance are described in this document, and some of them are frequent on different pages :
- Several color combinations are weakly contrasted on the text
- Many content do not have the right aria role assigned
- The video pop-ups are traps for the keyboard
- Several PDF documents for download are not accessible
- Titles hierarchy needs to be reviewed on many pages
- Some links and buttons are not understandable enough and need more information
- For several elements the focus is not visible
- Many elements do not indicate its state of selection or its deployment for screen readers
- The embedded audio time-based media have no text alternatives
- The images which represent a map or a graphical do not have textual alternatives
EXEMPTIONS FOR DISPROPORTIONATE BURDEN
CONTENT NOT SUBMITTED TO THE ACCESSIBILITY OBLIGATION
- The framework of the stock market information page is third party content that is neither funded nor developed by Gecina and which is not under its control
- The live broadcasted content of audio and video such as the one of the mixt general assembly of April 23rd 2020
THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This statement has been established on 06/29/2020.
Technologies used to realize the website :
Web pages’ tests have been realized with the combinations of user agents and screen readers :
- Google Chrome
The following tools were used during the evaluation :
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
Web pages which have been submitted to the compliance verification :
- Accueil - Gecina.fr
- Mentions légales
- Conseil d’administration
- Logement pour étudiant
- Campus Bagnolet
- Offre (Youfirst)
- Informations Boursière
- Devenir actionnaires
- Informations Réglementées
- Bas Carbone
- Offre d’emploi
- Une Offre
- Communiqué de presse
- Article avec audio
- Assemblée Générale Mixte 2020
- Une Photo
- Une Vidéo
- Un Logo
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any problem to access to the content or to a service, you can contact the website manager to be oriented to another alternative or to get content in another format.
You can contact the Compliance Department to the following e-mail address :
VOIES DE RECOURS
This process is used in the following cases :
You signal an accessibility flow to the website manager, that prevents you to accede to a content or to a service and you did not obtain any satisfying answers.